MACH Testing's Noise at Work Surveys Include:
- One of our IOA registered engineers will come to site to assess the noise climate.
- A full survey of the noise in the workplace.
- A simple and accessable report which complies with HSE regulations.
- Tailor made advice on any schemes of noise attenuation needed.
- Specific advice on any hearing protection needed.
- (Optional) A visit from one of our engineers to present the results to the workforce or management.
To find out more, or make a booking, call us on 0843 309 4504 or contact us.
Our Experience - see our case studies here
MACH Acoustics employ IOA accredited acoustic engineers.
We have carried out noise at work risk assessments and surveys for breweries, timber mills, metal workshops, airport workers, fueling companies and many many more. So you can be sure that our reports will meet the health and saftey guidelines.
Our reports are simple and easy to digest. No lectures, just the facts you need in order to safeguard your employees.
What are the Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005?
If a workplace experiences high levels of noise it is likely that a noise at work survey will be required. This survey will assess the typical daily activities of the employees and ensure that they are not being exposed to potentially harmful levels of noise in line with the daily exposure action values and exposure limit values set out in the Regulations.
More information on employer’s responsibilities can be found at the Health and Safety Executive website: ‘Guidance for employers on the Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005’